Thank you very much for the finetuned traineddata for modi. It is giving
good results (with some deviation) for images generated though Aksharmukh
. But as guessed, for scanned copy of handwritten text the result is still
poor. I will try using images for training.
As I understand tesseract doesnt support image based training by default
need some extra steps to be followed.

If possible please share Links with the details about training tesseract
with images. Thanks once again