I have a bunch of documents which contain text in both English and Thai
languages and is structured in tabular / form type manner. Some of the
issues that I'm facing while running tesseract with lang = "eng+thai" are :

1. The OCR is reading thai as english and english as thai as it doesnt
detect multiple languages in one line. I've tried different psm modes but
its still failing to differentiate between english and thai in a lot of
cases.

2. The text in the document is small and upscaling the document
deteriorates the quality even further. How should I handle such a case ?