With below code I am trying to read the subtitles  but code is returning
the text present at top.
Any suggestion how I can read the text present at bottom of the image?

String path = destDir + "/" + destFile;
  log.info("Image is stored at : " + new File(path));
  ITesseract instance = new Tesseract();
  String tessDataPath = System.getProperty("user.dir") + File.separator +
"tessdata";
  log.info("Tess Data directory is : " + tessDataPath);
  instance.setDatapath(tessDataPath); //Setting Data path from
Tess4jInitializer.
  instance.setLanguage("eng"); // Your custom Settings.

try {
 String result = instance.doOCR(new File(path));
 log.info("After reading the text from image file : " + result);
} catch (TesseractException e) {
}