Hi,

I am using Tesseract 4 in an android/ios app. The OCR part is working fine.
But the app has a large installed size on the device ( about 90 Mb).
I am only using Tesseract at this point, and dont have any other assets
like images, etc. What can be causing such large app sizes, and is there
any way to reduce it?

Note : my APK size is around 28 Mb, installed app size is around 90 Mb, and
tessdata folder has only eng.traineddata of about 5 Mb size.

Thanks,
Kunal