Dear Team,

Me and team is developing a tool that extract the text from the given
images (containing data related to single language) using tesseract/ The
tool is able to extract the text in 14 different languages with a higher
accuracy greater than 95%.

We have got a new challenge in the development that there are images that
contain text in more than one language (Japanese - English or Arabic -
English). due to copyright issues, I am not able to attach the original
image, A sample image is attached along with this thread which contains
text in Japanese and English depicting the actual scenarios. Request your
support in identifying the technique to extract the text accurately in both
the language.

I am using Python 3+, open CV, and tesseract for development.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pankaj Gupta