Follow documentation:
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdoc/blob/master/ImproveQuality.md

e.g. you did not crop the image properly - there are still black folders,
there are graphical elements (signature).

Also the last line with different fonts/size will fool OCR - you need to
implement custom segmentation for this and OCR each segment separately.

Zdenko

po 17. 8. 2020 o 14:10 pts test <ptstest...@gmail.com> napĂ­sal(a):