I followed the tesstutorial, creating base traineddata, but at this point,
the log file displays bash: training/lstmtraining: No such file or
directory during tesstutorial. I already installed tesseract a different
time in a different folder, this time i just cloned tesseract as
tesstutorial called for. I don't know why src/training has no ltsmtraining
file. How do I fix this? Please help.