Absolutely! The following Google Drive link is for the "training_data.7z"
archive for the training data itself:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8XH8JxOzlqol9ZU9hS8a4wWBR5Db9Km/view?usp=sharing

Also, here is a link to "data.7z" which contains my "./tesstrain/data"
directory contents, which includes that same training data in the
"swtor-ground-truth" directory, in case it is helpful at all:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DPw45MIUZV8OBq-ezxVgLxYZiyTFAzIu/view?usp=sharing

One more thing: these training images are the result of some image
processing I have applied with the hopes that it helps my OCR chances. I
could provide samples of the source images in case that's helpful too
(perhaps my image processing techniques are hurting more than helping, or
perhaps better techniques would become obvious to someone experienced if
they saw my source images).

Thank you so much!

P.S