You're correct. Train-tesseract is not part of tesseract-ocr. It's part of
lios. Didn't realize that. Sorry for posting here. Support for lios
train-tesseract has been discontinued
<https://github.com/zendalona/lios/issues/10>. So I'll have to look
elsewhere or just use CLI which is probably easier anyway. Once again
my apologies.