While trying to test the legacy traineddata for Arabic, I tested all recent
versions from 4.1 and above, none of them seems to support legacy trained
data of Arabic language (ara). After more research I've found out that the
latest commit says in tessdata:

   - ara.traineddata
   <https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdata/blob/main/ara.traineddata> -
removed
   legacy model from indic and arabic script languages

<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdata/commit/cdd8a9ec438fc0b9f21635466196fe1c05efca16>

Now I'm trying to install tesseract 4.00 on my Ubuntu 20.04 machine. Is
there a binary build or an installation guide for tesseract-ocr 4.00 Focal ?