Good day folks,

The question of "How to train a new language in tesseract" has probably
been asked a couple of times by now, and I don't hope to start the same
tiresome conversation again. I am having some difficulties navigating the
tesseract wiki and need someone kind enough to point me in the right
direction to where i can find documentation on how to add an entirely new
language to tesseract. Most of the information I have found so far focuses
more on training tesseract against already existing languages, but I want
to create an entirely new language from handwritten texts. The language in
question is Innu-aimun. The alphabet is quite simple, consisting of some of
the Latin alphabets with the addition of a superscript u character that
always appears after a consonant.

Thank you for your help.