Hi there,

I trained a model as follows

export TESSDATA_DIR=/<path>/tessdata_best/
export LANGDATA_DIR=/<path>/tesstrain/data

nohup make LANG_TYPE=RTL \
      MODEL_NAME=ara_plus \
      PSM=13 \
      START_MODEL=ara \
      TESSDATA=$TESSDATA_DIR \
      LANGDATA_DIR=$LANGDATA_DIR \
      EPOCHS=100 \
      RATIO_TRAIN=0.90 \
      DEBUG_INTERVAL=-1 training >> data/ara_plus.log &

1. once I have the initial model, how would I run further iterations on the
same data. Should I copy ara_plus.traineddata to  $TESSDATA_DIR and specify
START_MODEL=ara_plus? Or is there another way.

2. When I specify EPOCHS > 0 then I see that the Makefile sets the
iterations to - EPOCHS. What is that actually doing? Will it actually
iterate = EPOCHS * data points. I see we are using SGD so LSTM training is
running each data point separately.

thank you.