I am trying to train tesseract using tesstrain on ocrd-testset.zip in the
README, and I get this error above in the subject.
I have downloaded Tesseract using these two videos:

https://youtu.be/pe80OEJkS7U?si=UEk0GB9DhlAlt1yq
https://youtu.be/pe80OEJkS7U?si=AtfumDuDrMy8sXuO

I cloned tesstrain repository then called make tesseract-langdata and
created data folder then created foo-grand-truth and unziped
ocrd-testset.zip in it, and called make training.
This is the whole error:
   File 'data/foo.traineddata' does not exist.
     File 'data/foo/checkpoints/foo_checkpoint' does not exist.
       File 'unicharset' does not exist.
make: Warning: File 'data/foo/unicharset' has modification time 1125 s in
the future
      Must remake target 'unicharset'.
      Successfully remade target file 'unicharset'.
       File 'lists' does not exist.
      Must remake target 'lists'.
      Successfully remade target file 'lists'.
    Must remake target 'data/foo/checkpoints/foo_checkpoint'.
lstmtraining \
  --debug_interval 0 \
  --traineddata data/foo/foo.traineddata \
  --learning_rate 0.002 \
  --net_spec "[1,36,0,1 Ct3,3,16 Mp3,3 Lfys48 Lfx96 Lrx96 Lfx192 O1c`head
-n1 data/foo/unicharset`]" \
  --model_output data/foo/checkpoints/foo \
  --train_listfile data/foo/list.train \
  --eval_listfile data/foo/list.eval \
  --max_iterations 10000 \
  --target_error_rate 0.01
Failed to load list of training filenames from data/foo/list.train
make: *** [Makefile:332: data/foo/checkpoints/foo_checkpoint] Error 1