Hi all,

The core dump scanning bit in TestRun::install_sighandlers overwrites the
exit status, making t/TEST always return 0. This isn't too great if you
are calling it from a script ;-)

I'm not interested in fixing it -- I've got a bunch of c-modules to port
;-) -- but here's my take on the problem:

The change was made in revision 1.28 of TestRun.pm, if you want to have a
look at it yourself. I have no idea how to fix this in a nice way, short
of moving it into a wrapper that runs t/TEST, remembers the exit status,
then checks for coredumps afterwards and then exits accordingly.

Have fun,
Gary

[ Gary Benson, Red Hat Europe ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ GnuPG 60E8793A ]