On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Gary Benson wrote:
>
> > The makefile itself makes the directory, and puts a .exists file in it,
> > but I don't know what it is trying to to do it or why. I've attached my
> > makefile if you want to compare, or if you send me yours then I'll compare
> > it instead...
>
> looks like there's a mod_random_chunk.c in your perl-framework/ directory?

Yes, it's the one I made the other day. I moved it out of its own
directory so it didn't get nailed when I ran cvs update.

Well, I moved it and it works properly now. I hope that you didn't spend
too much time on it :-/

Cheers,
Gary

[ Gary Benson, Red Hat Europe ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ]