From: "Randy Kobes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 12:30 PM

I've seen this as well... dav failed just the one bit, and then started failing
near entirely for me.  Seems the test suite, or the server, is only semistable.
I tend to suspect the test suite :)

OTOH, the negotiation tests are most definately the result of my recent patches
to the server, and I need to look at those cases in-depth, to see how the tests
(or what I've gone and broke.)  Certainly new tests are needed for the several
ForceLanguagePriority options.  Ken's proposing that the document size test
becomes optional, in which case these will change once again.  And I've
suggested
that we allow the old behavior [of falling back on the order the client has
presented the accept-langauage] as an option, which will change it again.

Hopefully all the details are threshed out soon.  The patch couldn't wait - the
multilanguage error documents were really hurting us.

Bill