On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> No, no, please revert it. what made you decide to remove it?

Because at some point in the past -apxs stopped working and somebody told
me to use apxs instead.  I've done it that way ever since.  I figured this
was just an old entry in README that got overlooked.

> I just tested it with
> /home/stas/perl/ithread/bin/perl5.7.2 Makefile.PL \
> -apxs /home/stas/httpd/prefork/bin/apxs
> make test
>
> and it all worked.

Hmph.  I was unaware that the 'old' way started working again at some
point.  I see now that they both work.  :)  Anyway, I'll go ahead and
change the README back to what it was before.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Charlottesville, VA