and I didn't get the impression these three were private functions - they're in the Apache::TestUtil manpage :)

Should we s/^/t_/ as the others?

yeah, I thought about why they were different, and figured that was the reason those three weren't in the export list. that they were documented made me think it was just an oversight.

I suppose for consistency we could change them, though we need to be careful about where else they are used throughout the perl-framework. and because they are documented, in changing the name we're breaking back compat for anyone using them currently.

maybe alias the old names as a migration measure?

--Geoff