[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm assuming you are using the Apache 1.3 version? Most of the folks
currently using mod_specweb99 are on Apache 2.0, so I don't know what
kind of shape the 1.3 version is in. Patches (created with diff -u)
would be appreciated.

Correct. I need it for HP's VirtualVault which is based on 1.3.

For 2.0, we don't use apxs to build mod_specweb99,

So, it wasn't at all built agains 1.3 (despite the specweb99-1.3)?

It was _only_ built against 1.3 at one time, before it went into the apache.org CVS. But I can't tell you which platforms it works/doesn't work on for 1.3 at present, since most of the users are on 2.0 now. Again, patches are welcome.

Greg