Hi All,

I got a bug report for the latest release of MasonX::ApacheHandler::WithCallbacks, which uses Apache::Test for its testing. My question is this: I use Apache::TestMM and Apache::TestRunPerl in my Makefile.PL to set up the test suite. However, many users may not have Apache::Test installed when they go to install my module. CPAN.pm will of course catch this (Apache::Test is in the list of prereqs), but it first tries to run Makefile.PL, triggering this error:

  Can't locate Apache/TestMM.pm in @INC

I can avoid this by checking to see if Apache::Test loads and only using it if it does. But then, how would I set up the tests to run after CPAN.pm has installed Apache::Test? Does it run Makefile.PL again?

TIA,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]