David Wheeler wrote:
Hi All,

Is there any way to prevent Apache::Test from setting ulimit during `make test`? Mine is a Pure Perl module, and I don't really need to worry about core files. I'd like to gain the extra time taken to set and unset it repeatedly.

looks like setting $ENV{APACHE_TEST_ULIMIT_SET}=1 should do the trick.

optionally, you could locally override set_ulimit() from your TEST.PL

use Apache::TestRun;
local *Apache::TestRun::set_ulimit = sub {1};

HTH

--Geoff

BTW, anybody know what's up with the Reply-To headers on this list - it's unlike the other httpd lists AFAICT.