Bryan, would you be so kind to actually quote things before replying to segments of the original post, it's a hell to figure out where your reply is.

Since you didn't bother (or didn't know that you should ;) to tell us what
do you have on line 70th, I'd guess that it's:

<Location /server-info>
     SetHandler server-info
</Location>

it's on a different line in my t/conf/httpd.conf, since it varies from setup

to setup.

SetHandler is provided by the core, so I don't know why does fail for you. I

doubt this has anything to do with Apache-Test. Can you use httpd normally? Can you please show us the first 80 lines of t/conf/httpd.conf?

So my guess was right. You didn't answer to my question whether you can use httpd normally and you get the above config to work there.

well maybe not a magical script, but I'm sure you don't run it manually
every time you want to test apache. I need something that will test all the
functionality of the webserver, including ssl.

I do:

cd httpd-test/perl-framework
perl Makefile.PL -apxs /home/stas/httpd/prefork/bin/apxs
make test

if you call that magical, let's it be a such then ;)