On Friday, November 7, 2003, at 02:08  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

Can you please test with the current cvs, should be fixed now.

Confirmed, thanks!

I don't think we have changed anything, besides the patches you've submitted by yourself ;) There is no patch attachment, btw.

That's because the mail list software strips them off! I'll send it to you directly.

Must've been a change in LWP or something.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]