On Jan 21, 2004, at 3:15 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

So did you get the interactive prompt for the first time? (which of course shouldn't happen if you have passed the -httpd/-apxs args/or if it was against mp2, which it then has used and will remember to use in the future if you don't pass any args). If you were always passing these args, try now not to pass them and see whether it'll use the saved config.

I didn't pass them, but I have them set in my .zshenv:

APXS=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs    # Used by Apache::Test
APACHE=/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd # Used by Apache::Test

I was prompted the first time, though. Should that have happened?

David