On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 12:19, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Abhishek Khandelwal wrote:
> > I dont see any difference in two files.
> >
> > I runt the test twice to do a test coverage analysis.
> > At first, I install and test apache without test coverage
> > and then I again install and test with test-coverage enabled.
> > Second time, I get this error.
>
> Aha, you should have mentioned that in first place. In which case that's your
> problem. With test-coverage enabled you don't get mod_access loaded. I don't
> know why. Not an Apache-Test problem I think.

No, it is not related to code coverage. Since, I can run the test with
code coverage many a times. As I said, it occurs randomly without any
set pattern. So I dont know what exactly is causing this.
And this problem occurs even when I have not enabled code coverage.
The work around solution I got is I clean the test with t/TEST -clean,
remove the Makefile from test/perl-framework and the rebuild the test
with perl Makefile.PL option. When I do that, everythign goes smoothly.

The problem lies somewhere else.

What exactly is sticky configuration?