Hi,

I'm looking for help with the oh-so-cool Apache::Test module (version
1.17), hope this is the right place to ask.

In the docs (link below) there is mention of a "-port" option for t/Test.
Yet when I try it it doesn't work.  It's not listed when I look at t/Test
--help, for example.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/testing/testing.html#Parallel_Testing

Here's what I see when I run "t/TEST -start-httpd -port=34343"

[warning] setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited; /usr/bin/perl /home/jjm/src/ShimReport/t/TEST
-start-httpd -port=34343
[  error] unknown opts or test names: -port=34343
-help will list options

I'm actually interested in using the -port=select option.  Same thing
happens when I try to use "-port=select"

Any ideas or pointers?  At this moment, there is no FAQ nor an Info file
for this mailing list I believe.

Thanks in advance,
Jim