Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
httpd-test gives a really cryptic error message when LWP isn't
installed:

.../Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestHarness.pm line 121.

Be nice if we could fix that.  It seems that $_ is trounced by
$self->run_t().  My perl-fu doesn't have an elegant solution other than
saving $_ before run_t() and then restoring it after.  After I did that,
I got the 'LWP isn't available' warnings.  *light bulb*

Once I installed LWP, the error disappeared for whatever reason.

Does anyone with perl-fu have a real solution?  -- justin

I ditched $_, see if it solves the problem.

Stas Bekman mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://stason.org/
MailChannels: Assured Messaging(TM) http://mailchannels.com/
The "Practical mod_perl" book       http://modperlbook.org/
http://perl.apache.org/ http://perl.org/ http://logilune.com/