Since Zubin's posts for the .t file kept failing (yet I can see them in
my own email client from Zubin) - I thought I'd try resending for him
the new pr37145.t - and see if Thunderbird + apmail does any better.

Zubin Kika wrote:
Don't know  why the other file didn't make it.
Attaching pr37145.t again.

Zubin

--- Zubin Kika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Thank you Joe for your suggestions. I have incorporated the changes and attached two
files:
       1)pr37145.t: This file is to be placed in
t/ssl/
       2)testrev_proxy.pl: This file is to be
placed
in t/htdocs/modules/cgi/

Please review.

With regards,
Zubin

--- Joe Orton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 01:30:22AM -0700, Zubin

Kika

wrote:

The patch is attached.
It contains the following files:
t/ssl/proxy_bug37145.t :The script file
t/htdocs/test.txt :Test file of size 100Kb
t/htdocs/test1.txt :Test file of size less than

8

Kb

t/htdocs/test2.txt :Test file of size 8Kb
t/htdocs/modules/cgi/testrev_proxy.pl :Perl file

that

will handle the posted data

Request you to please review the same.

Thanks for the contribution.

- the CGI script should not rely on CGI.pm
- call the new test simply "t/ssl/pr37145.t"
- attach files not tarballs when posting new code
- create a new directory for new htdocs
(t/htdocs/modules/ssl)
- a CGI script which outputs 100Kb of data would

be

preferable to adding a 100Kb file directly to the repos
- follow the normal code style (indenting,
whitespace etc) for the .t code; should be something like:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/devel/core/coding_style.html#Coding_Style_Guide

joe

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
http://farechase.yahoo.com