Filin A. wrote:
But after I read your question I made an experiment
whith my system httpd.conf and php.ini and checked
phpinfo() output.

I've set the extension_dir in php.ini to the wrong
directory and assigned correct value in the
httpd.conf. It's strange but though phpinfo()
acknowledges my httpd.conf extension_dir as a
'Local Value', extensions are not loaded.

That rules out Apache-Test as the root cause of the problem. If I were trying to debug this, I'd very carefully compare the output of phpinfo() in an environment that works with the output of phpinfo() in an environment that doesn't.

Hope that helps.

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett