Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> I'd like to propose shutting down [EMAIL PROTECTED] and move it all back under
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> The traffic on [EMAIL PROTECTED] list doesn't justify a separate list, and the
> Apache-Test code is now property of the Apache::Perl PMC, so discussions of
> that are now elsewhere too.  All that's really left is just httpd's test
> cases (which really should be done in view of [EMAIL PROTECTED] anyway) and
> flood
> (which, like mod_mbox, might get more lovin' if any posts on it moved to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
>
> Any objections?  If no one screams, I'll do it next week.

+1

it would be nice if rather than alias [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the
message bounced with some kind of informational message about the new
breakdown - we still get A-T questions directed toward [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
people who haven't figured out the proper place yet, and I'm just not paying
as much attention to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as I used to or ought...

--Geoff