On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM, James Laska <jla...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 12:49 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Adam Williamson <awill...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I believe we can't really test the ones in anaconda until images with
>> > anaconda 14.19 are available - TC1?
>>
>> I checked this morning and 14.19 is not yet in the repo for development/14/
>>
>> Do we know when this will a) hit the mirrors, and b) when a build will
>> be done that includes this version?
>
> Still in
> 'updates-testing'
> (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-14.19-1.fc14) so the
> install images on mirrors won't yet be using anaconda-14.19.  However, the
> posted TC1 ISO images (CD, DVD or boot.iso) contain that version of anaconda
> and can be used to provide positive bodhi karma to move that update into
> 'stable'

Is there a way to do a private compose (mock/pungi) and including this
single package from updates-testing so that I can test install with
this version of anaconda before a compose is done "officially"? i.e.
do a compose from development/f14 but just add to the mix the single
additional package for the 14.19-1 version of anaconda.

Of course I could enable the entire updates-testing repo but then the
iso I build would have all updates from the testing repo which is not
what I want!

On a slightly off topic to this thread - at what point in time will
the f14 updates repo become populated?
--
mike c