On 03/30/2011 09:24 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 23:29 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
Fedora 15 Beta TC1 is now available [1].  Please refer to the following
pages for download links and testing instructions.
Live images are not ready yet, there's a problem composing them which
we're currently looking into. We'll send out another announcement once
they're done.
Hi!

Are we supposed to simply upgrade rawhide, or should we make a fresh install from the live image? What do you prefer and what is required?

Thanks

Fred