On 01/31/2012 09:00 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 11:43 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
"The installed system must run normally if the user chooses to install without
SELinux"

There is no test case for this now.

I have one note on this. There is used noselinux option, but it doesn't work
now. I filled bug [2] there is another option with the same effect - selinux=0
and this one works fine, but Anaconda have noselinux in documentation, so it
should work and they're working on it.

The option to install without selinux was added at a time when selinux
was a new, experimental feature in Fedora.  Now, it's an integral part
of the distribution.  It's time for this option to go away.

I disagree. Though SELinux isn't in the poor shape it once was, there are still situations, where users prefer or can not avoid to switch off SELinux.

If we don't want to support that, the alternative is to ditch the
release criterion. I'm okay with that.

I am not OK with that.

Ralf