On 06/04/2012 07:02 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I usually wait a week or so around release, since I don't want people
> looking for f17 to grab them.
>
> I'll update and look at doing a batch tomorrow.

Anaconda newUI may be a significant customer of nightly builds for F18 rawhide.
See  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120604 .

Significant excerpts from QA minutes, recorded by Adam Williamson:

                + clumens plans to merge the new anaconda UI into
                  Rawhide as soon as custom partitioning is implemented
                  and broadly works. He estimates one month for that

                + If newUI lands in anaconda significantly before F18
                  branch point, we will ask releng to do rawhide
                  nightlies until branching