n Mon, 2013-01-14 at 09:20 -0600, Justin M. Forbes wrote:

> > ...And because of the way Workstation 9.0.1 is trying to deal with it, I
> > believe this now falls squarely back on the Fedora team to look at and
> > resolve. You can't blame Workstation or its licensing model - don't even
> > start.
> >

> The UAPI changes are upstream starting with 3.7 kernels, and won't be going
> away. VMWare should fix their build scripts at some point, everyone else
> seems to have figured it out early in the RC phase of 3.7. There is nothing
> Fedora specific about this.  We aren't doing anything wonky.

OK, so you're not doing anything unusual with the kernel. Fine. But I
doubt everyone else has figured this out in the 3.7 RC series.

That said, I am pointing this out within VMware circles as well. I don't
really have the cycles to go poking through everyone's scripts right now
(else I would have already).

Chris