Dear Madam/Sir,

I downloaded Fedora 18 and I tried to install it.
I have two problems: manual Disk partitioning and Software selection for
installation.
For manual Disk partitioning I need to see partitions and all HardDisk and to
choose my options thoroughly.
For Software selection I need to install not just KDE or Gnome but both and
more, all the Environments, plus I need options for installing detailed
packages for Development.

Both my problems(manual Disk partitioning and Software selection for
installation) were good implemented in Fedora 17 but in Fedora 18 I didn't
found any solution.

It is so because Fedora 18 it is new or in Beta version and this two problems
will be implemented in the future?

Regards,
Mihai