I've been doing most of my testing by installing from the DVD to a VBox VM.
Today I decided to try the Live Desktop.  I walked away from the process and
was a bit surprised to find it in "screen saver" mode when I got back.  Screen
was Black, but returned to show the clock when the mouse was moved.

Was it always this way?  I can't think of a good reason for a screen saver
event during an install.

--
From now on, at least during winter time, Im going to blame all spelling an
grammar erros on the cat sitting on my chest every time I sit down at the