On Jun 22, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX <c...@omen.com> wrote:

> I have a SIIG USB keyboard with mechanical switches.
> The mechanical switches greatly reduce the error rate when I type.
>
> The p8z77-vle plus BIOS does not seem to have a problem with this keyboard.
> Once Fedora finishes booting the keyboard is recognized.
> The grub2 boot however does not read keyboard presses,
> preventing selection of anything but the latest Fedora installation.

Bug 499836 is against grub 0.97, so your bug is a different bug. So what you
need to do is find out what version of grub 2.00 this last worked with and file
a new regression bug, and maybe also post the URL for this bug to grub-devel@
and see if they want an upstream bug filed as well. Almost invariably they'll
ask you to test with the current bzr branch.

Chris Murphy