On 06/23/2013 10:04 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:
On 06/23/2013 08:18 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 03:54:33PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
bash -x grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
Post the result somewhere, then post the URL here. Sounds like an OS Prober
issue, which is more problematic on UEFI than BIOS usually.
Try fpaste:

$ echo foo |fpaste
Uploading (0.1KiB)...
http://ur1.ca/ef6v3  ->http://paste.fedoraproject.org/20400/20331081

Further checking shows mkconfig IS putting all the kernels into grub.cfg....
the problem is now grub is not displaying them! And it's happening on
19 and on 18.
Too tired tonight to pursue this further...I'll tackle it again tomorrow.

Thanks Chris and Matthew !

I checked grub.cfg again and it does contains all the kernels...so then I
stripped down /etc/default/grub.cfg to the bare minimum and lo and behold
all the kernels display.
I don't know which option or if any option was fouling up the display..but I am
happy even with the resulting bare bones menu.

Thanks

--
--Cheers--