On 09/24/2013 07:33 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 09:55:40 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johan...@gmail.com> wrote:

The jury is not out on that infra has already stated that we wont be having our own bug tracker due to lack of man power which means we cannot implement something like our own badges etc for reporting participation.

I would still be possible to implement badges using Redhat's bugzilla. It may not be as nice as what we could do with our own, but we can certainly do queries for Fedora bugs and do stuff with the returned information.

There is more then that we need the ability to "health" monitor components etc

JBG