Hi,

In testing Fedora from my experience, the idea emerges, that most development and testing is done in a network environment with an IPv4 DHCP server running.

Testing in a network environment without DHCP and/or IPv6 only makes bugs come up, that are not found so easily when testing in the current testmatrix.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to setup testcases that address DHCP-less network environment and IPv6-only network environment.

DHCP-less network might be considered non-evident. But as Fedora can be used as DHCP-server, installing a Fedora DHCP-server, by definition I would say, is a case where a sysadmin is confronted with this situation.

IPv6 on the other end is the technology of the future. And as Fedora positions itself as 'cutting edge technology', I would consider the need for IPv6 testcases evident.

Koos.