Good day all,

since updating to fedora 20, I got KDE version 4.11.2, theres lots of
virtuoso-t activity, my mail checks every 2 minutes on 2 of my accounts and it
seems that each time it checks mail, its re indexing the entire mail folder.
and when I click on an unread mail in kmail, of it goes again, it uses 100%
cpu for short while, then stops.

While its doing this, kmail can become unresponsive for a few moments.

I wonder if this is intentional behavior? or maybe something enabled
temporarily until F20 final release?

Should I have posted this in the KDE list I'm not sure.

anyone else experiencing this?

Martin