On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Adam Williamson <ad...@happyassassin.net>wrote:

> Richard Vickery <richard.vicker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Richard Vickery <
>> richard.vicker...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I did a GUI search and it showed nothing; as soon as I got to the "a" in
>>> "deja", nothing showed, yet I yum installed it before this.
>>>

>> now it isshowing
>>
>> --

> You know, I've actually seen something similar where an overview search
> for something I know exists doesn't show it, and it does seem to change per
> letter. It seemed too vague and transient to report, but maybe it would
> bear looking at.
> --
> adamw

If it happened to you, Adam, as well, I wonder if it might be a bug? Does
if happen to others? Being somewhat ignorant, I thought the problem was me
and how I installed it, which is why I brought it up. It would be
interesting to find out the randomness of this thing.

Unrelated question: If you add the initial of your last name rather than
the full name, it seems that you don't like your name. I know why woman do
it - to free themselves from patriarchy, but why do men do it?