На  6.01.2014 16:52, Matthew Miller написа:
Hi Fedora test and QA folks! I posted a (kind of long) message on Fedora devel
with some thoughts about the direction of the project in the next year. A
lot of it directly affects -- and is affected by, of course -- Fedora QA,
and the whole third section about increased automation is basically all
about QA/QE and release engineering.

I'm not going to repost this _everywhere_, but since this pretty big and
since this is one of the more active lists where members might not all be
following the devel list actively, I thought you wouldn't mind a pointer.

The thread is at
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-January/193401.html,
and while it'd be kind of nice to have discussion in one place, I'm happy to
talk about it whereever. :)

Hi Matthew,
just a note for item 3. Continuous Delivery.

For this we need to improve testing, which is one of my personal goals for 2014. See info about initial upstream test suite status here:
http://atodorov.org/blog/2013/12/24/upstream-test-suite-status-of-fedora-20/

Email thread is here:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-December/119637.html

Regards,