On 05/20/2014 03:19 PM, Simone Caronni wrote:
Hello,

I would like to upgrade the current Fedora rawhide packages for FreeRDP and
Remmina to the latest git snapshot. I regularly use Remmina and one of my
packages require a fairly up to date FreeRDP.

Currently, if I've investigated correctly, the only consumers of FreeRDP are
the RDP plugin of Remmina, the RDP plugin of Guacamole and RPMFusion's VLC (?).
I'm already comaintainer for FreeRDP and maintainer for Guacamole. From what
I've read there's not much interest in FreeRDP/Remmina, so I would like to
maintain/co-maintain the whole stack along with Guacamole.

Would it be acceptable for the people here an update in Rawhide to the current
git snapshots? I can ask for Remmina permissions in pkgdb if it's ok for
everybody.

Works for me.  Thanks.

--
Orion Poplawski