On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:56:41 -0700,
 Adam Williamson <awill...@redhat.com> wrote:

assuming it builds successfully (AdamW Patching C: Take Cover!), if you
could test with that it'd be good.

I'm installing it now. Should be about 30 minutes before I get back to you with results.

sysv-generator actually landed in systemd-214 (not 209 as I'd thought),
so it makes sense that we're only just now seeing this bug crop up.

Do we want a bug for the dangling symlink handling? It would be nice if they got cleaned up automatically. Barring that, a different message that made it clear you should remove them as the current message wasn't all that obvious about what was going on.