On Mon, 2014-09-15 at 15:50 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> For reference:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2014-September/010657.html
>
> I'm uncertain what this means for F20->F21 testing scope. For sure,
> fedup upgrade from Fedora 20 to Fedora 21, just like any other
> release. But do we need to test the 'yum swap' and 'yum install
> <product>-environment' conversion after doing the upgrade?
>
> Presumably it'd be for final release, but there's some float between
> final go/no-go and actual release day.

Man, why did I not know 'yum swap'? I've been using 'yum shell' to do
that since forever.

It's an interesting question, I'd say we should certainly test it, and
if it's going to be promoted/mentioned in the Fedora 21 publicity it
should probably block final. Do you want to write up a test case? Thanks
for spotting this!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey