Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team.

I have experience in High graphic performance & Numerical Algorithms
intensive applications development for linux platforms

My name is Ravi(Krish), I'm 35 years old and live at Bangalore.
Professionally I am a VLSI/ASIC Chip CAD guy with 15 years
experience in the domains ranging from Aerospace Engineering, PLM & SDLC,
Chip Design, Design Automation for development * testing.

Best Regards

Krish

LinkedIn : in.linkedin.com/in/ksubrama/