On 04/23/2015 06:49 AM, poma wrote:
man 5 xorg.conf

DESCRIPTION
        Xorg uses a configuration file called xorg.conf and files ending in the
        suffix .conf from the directory xorg.conf.d for its initial setup.  The
        xorg.conf configuration file is searched for in  the  following  places
        when the server is started as a normal user:

            /etc/X11/$XORGCONFIG

i.e. create your own
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/foo-bar.conf
<SUBSTANCE>
.

I tried adding the following, called it "10-evdev.conf"

[root@box10 bobg]# ll /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
total 8
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 232 Apr 22 04:48 00-keyboard.conf
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 355 Apr 23 07:16 10-evdev.conf

[root@box10 bobg]# cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf

Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "whatever"
     MatchIsPointer "on"
     Option "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
     Identifier        "system-setup-keyboard"
     MatchIsKeyboard     "on"
     Option        "XkbOptions"    "terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp"
EndSection

Then rebooted but that apparently isn't what it needs? What am I doing wrong?

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod
box10 Fedora-22/64bit Linux/XFCE