On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Joachim Backes
<joachim.bac...@rhrk.uni-kl.de> wrote:
> Hi F24 testers,
>
> I installed F24 workstation and set "gnome on wayland" as login option, set
> "Dektop icons" to "on" using gnome-tweak-tool, but still desktop icons are
> not shown (same problem as in F23).
>
> Any workaround for this behaviour? Or is this a bug, or a feature?

I believe the behavior is currently as intended, it's not a bug, I'm
not sure whether it's intended as a future enhancement or not. I'd
check the desktop list archives as I know there's was a thread around
differences between X11 and Wayland, what was being fixed, what was
different due to wayland functionality etc in the last couple of
months.

Peter